Quick salmon with creamy sweet chilli sauce
• 1 – single portion salmon filet
• salt and pepper
• 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
• 2 tablespoons sweet chili sauce
1. Rinse salmon filet with cold water and pat dry. Place the salmon skin side down in a microwave safe container. Season the salmon with salt and pepper. Set aside. In a small bowl, combine mayonnaise and sweet chili sauce.
2. Generously spread the mayonnaise mixture on top of the fillet.
3. Cover the dish tightly with microwave safe plastic wrap. Microwave the fish for 3-4 minutes. Check the center of the filet for doneness with a fork. If there is any uncooked fish, microwave for another 30 seconds.
Salmon will be moist and juicy
To make more for a larger crowd, just times out the ingredients to the amount of servings.